Hey guys! Cause it's December and it's almost Christmas we thought we would make a longer post full of Christmas themes and a guide for you, enjoy ! Firstly, many people enjoy doing secret santa within friends but it can be hard finding the perfect gift to buy them. I suggest that within the group of friends you all suggest what you would like and then the other person has an idea, but you always have to make sure to set a suitable budget that everyone can agree on. I would say a good budget is between £10-£20 as you do not want to spend too much or too little on the person and everyone can have equal amounts spent on them Also, one of the main things about the Christmas period would be the Christmas songs and movies. I love making a Christmas playlist with a load of songs relating to Christmas and which get me into the Christmas spirit. However some people start listening to them in September which I think is too early( late November for me). There's so many great so...